Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Officer
- Handle and prepare plans and drawings, cost estimation, tender matters of projects as well as monitor their progress;
- Assist in the Association's property development and renovation projects;
- Provide assistance to formulation of policies on venue management, repair and maintenance;
- Conduct data collection and report usage of the Association's facilities; and
- Assist in handling committee meeting matters.
- A degree / associate degree / higher diploma in Building Services / Building Surveying / Architectural Studies or a related discipline from a reputable local or overseas university or equivalent;
- At least two years' relevant working experience;
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other construction related software and applications (e.g. Microsoft Project and MicroStation) will be an advantage;
- Qualifications accredited by relevant local professional institutions (e.g. Associate Member of The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers or equivalent) will be an advantage;
- Working experience in government / NGO development projects will be an advantage;
- Well-organized and attentive to details;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Less qualified candidates may be considered as "Facilities Officer".
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary by 13 August 2020 to Personnel Branch, Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon or email to email@example.com, with subject marked ''Confidential/AFM/FO'' and ''REF: JA/2020/C18/A13''. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.