Shop Manager (1-year contract, renewable)
- In charge of the daily operation and administration of the Shop with both stores and online shop, including sales, customer service and inventory management;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with suppliers to source the supply of quality materials and products;
- Work closely with the management to develop and execute sales strategies and track sales performance of the Shop;
- Provide administrative support to related meetings and working committees.
- A degree from a reputable university;
- A minimum of three years' experience in retailing and merchandising, of which at least one year at supervisory level;
- Solid experiences in brand building and online retail operations, promotional campaigns and customer services would be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Detail-minded, committed to work and able to prioritise effectively;
- Good teamwork with effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and flexible, able to work independently and under pressure.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary to Human Resources Branch (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon) with subject marked “Confidential/SM” and “REF: JA/2024/C4/A4”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
- All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
- Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.