- Support the design and planning of various digital initiatives and projects to enhance the effectiveness of communication and operation of the Association;
- Study the operating environment and assist in the project planning by consolidating stakeholders’ views and considerations;
- Prepare project requirements, including user journeys, operating workflows, system functions and system integrations;
- Provide administrative support to IT management and system user.
- A full-time post-secondary student who is studying Year 2 or above in Communication, Digital Media, IT or related disciplines;
- Possessing solid Scouting experiences and familiar with various social media tools/channels will be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with effective communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player;
- Well-organised and attentive to details.
Salary: HK$13,240 per month
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) to Human Resources Branch (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon) with subject marked “Confidential/INTERN” and “REF: JA/2023/C27”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
- All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
- Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.