- Assist in planning and organizing programmes.
- Level 2 or above/'Attained' in at least 5 subjects (including both Chinese Language and English Language) in the HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to write and speak English and Chinese;
- Able to write and speak Urdu will be an advantage;
- Working experiences in children and youth services centre or outreaching team will be an advantage.
- Kowloon Bay
Appointment will be made on contract basis. To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary by 23 November 2023 to Human Resources Branch (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp: 93844452 or by post: Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon) with subject marked “Confidential/WW” and “REF: JA/2023/C45/A34”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
- All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
- Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.