Assistant Project Manager (Digital) (2-year contract)
- Support the planning, implementation and monitoring of digital initiatives/projects and system enhancement;
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal users and external vendors in exploring new initiatives and taking forward new projects effectively;
- Prepare project documentations and monitor the progress to ensure compliance with project requirements;
- Provide training and technical support to system administrators and users;
- Assist in the implementation and enhancement of existing systems;
- Participate in and provide secretarial support to related meetings and working committees.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines from a reputable university or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years' experience in project coordination or implementation with relevant experiences in or for government / NGO sector is a plus;
- Practical experience in creating visuals and contents to enable effective digital communication or edutainment will be an advantage;
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good teamwork with effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organised, attentive to details, able to work independently and under pressure.
Less qualified candidates may be considered as “Project Executive (Digital)”.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary to Human Resources Branch (by email: email@example.com or by post: Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon) with subject marked “Confidential/APM” and “REF: JA/2023/C22/A20”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
- All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
- Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.